SPARC is Pakistan’s leading child rights organization. It works on a broad range of child rights issues, addressing the overall system and policy framework is looking for dynamic, experienced and highly motivated individual to join our cadre of professionals.
Manager-Research & Communication
Application Deadline: January 22, 2017
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Mass communication, social sciences, development studies, or relevant education
Experience: At least 4 years relevant experience in national/international NGOs.
- Responsible for the write-up of SPARC annual publication i.e. The State of Pakistan’s Children as well as creative writing for the IEC material including brochures, pamphlets and booklets etc;
- Responsible for Press Release of SPARC’s events/national/international days,
- Responsible for managing linkages with media persons;
- Supporting relation building and dissemination of material with media people by maintaining and keeping a media, NGOs and government institution list updated;
- Responsible for media coverage of SPARC major events and activities;
- Assist the National Manager Research Unit to represent the organization with external partners (public, NGO and private sector) as needed, providing leadership on issues related to research;
- Responsible of SPARC's website content, Facebook page and Twitter;
- Updating website content on regular basis;
- Maintain the filing section and keep record of communication-related documents;
- Knowledge of all programs and policies of SPARC;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills; demonstrated analytical skills, ability to present information effectively to various audiences;
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Leadership and networking abilities;
- Ability to meet deadlines with precision;
- Ability to travel all over the country alone;
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office; and
- Accuracy in generating the research reports and meeting deadlines.
If your credentials match the criteria, send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.